View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 11:52 PM   #47
SD Nihil

Current Game: K1/2, EaW/FoC, & TFU
This will be my last post on this topic. Guys I didn't make this topic for liberals, and other nationalities to post on. I made it to ask conservatives what they thought as to why Obama won't do it, or how we can prevent him from taking away the nukes.

I didn't ask for the rest of yours opinions. You seem to think I care or wanted your all's opinions. I know that talking to liberals and nationalities is like shooting a dead horse. They have their biased, left leaning sources and such. I'm not here for you.

And yawn. I could contineu to rebut your posts and cointinue to educate yo guys, but I'll just end by saying this topic was not meant for you and was meant only for conservatives and their voice I was wishing to har on the matter. It seems to me you giuys think everything is a debate thread. It was not intended to be that. Now I again could rebut your comments and info, but again I believe and will always believe what I believe no matter what period. I dind't come for a debate. I came for the conservatives opionon on the matter, not to debate liberals and other nationalities.

So since this is my topic I say taht is final. As you can see that's why there is no one really deating on such forums here anyway since there is no point anyway. I won't change you. And you don't change me. I'll believe no matter what and you wil too. So we are both closed minded and minds are made up. So end of topic.

SD Nihil is offline   you may: quote & reply,