View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 02:18 AM   #53
SkinWalker
Anthropologist

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Nihil View Post
This will be my last post on this topic. Guys I didn't make this topic for liberals, and other nationalities to post on. I made it to ask conservatives what they thought as to why Obama won't do it, or how we can prevent him from taking away the nukes.

I didn't ask for the rest of yours opinions. You seem to think I care or wanted your all's opinions.
I think you might consider not posting in this subforum if you wish to limit your responses in such a bigoted fashion in the future. If you post it here, all are welcome to comment.

Quote:
I know that talking to liberals and nationalities is like shooting a dead horse. They have their biased, left leaning sources and such. I'm not here for you.
It seems as though you have one or more preconceived notions of your own that you seek only that data or information that supports them.

Quote:
And yawn. I could contineu to rebut your posts and cointinue to educate yo guys,
Doubtful.

Quote:
So since this is my topic I say taht is final.
Good for you. The rest of us will feel free to discuss in your absence -if you don't mind, that is.

A Hot Cup of Joe - My Blog

Not finding an intellectual challenge in the Swamp? Try the Senate Chambers!

Evolution and How We Know It's Right - Post your thoughts!
Debate Strategies & Tactics - Polish your online debate skills and offer your own advice
SkinWalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,