View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 04:26 AM   #3
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

10 year veteran! 
Well to start with, it blew my mind. This is the best piece of fiction I've read in CEC for quite a while now, because it appears to be only one that is sincere. Grammar and pacing is excellent for the most part, characters are deep, dialogue reasonable: one of the very few fics I really enjoyed reading. It's nice to see a fic with refined content and editing once in a while.

I was a little disappointed when I saw that it was a collaborative RP fic, because I quite honestly thought we had an expert writer in our midst. Not that it's bad, but I had developed higher expectations. Bottomline: this is one hell of a fic, and I look forward to more! Welcome to the forums, goddamnit!

The installments may be a little too big. I managed to read through because I liked the writing and content, but people like Mr_BFA get scared by big blocks of text.

Also, you may be interested in Dantooine Theatre Company, our roleplaying forum which could use some more stuff now. It used to be a lot more active before...

Anyways, keep it up you people.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,