View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 04:33 PM   #66
GarfieldJL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiX View Post
Says who? Have they been deemed possible combatants by the government?
Says Federal Law: IRAN SANCTIONS, this is just an example there are others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiX
If you ever go to a comic book store, try to find the Friendly Dictators Trading Cards. They might be fairly uncommon today, but I have my deck. Look 'em over, and you'll find some surprising former American allies.
I'm well aware of the fact our country hasn't always chosen the best allies (putting it mildly). I fail to see what the heck this has to do with selling military equipment to a country that is supplying IEDs to attack our troops with.

Quote:
lolwut? Are you saying that you'd rather listen to a conservative radio guru who fancies Oxycontin than a supposed liberal TV network?
That's about right, because at least when he gives opinions he's extremely honest about it, whereas the Liberal News Networks report their ideaology as news.

Quote:
Well my friend, you sound very much like him. From what we have heard from you it this thread, you seem to believe that any liberal is somehow automatically anti-American.
I actually have liberal friends, I don't mind people having a difference in opinion with me and having a civil discussion. I do mind being treated like I'm either stupid or a hate-monger because I don't agree with them.

Quote:
Perhaps I'm just mistaken, but the term "left-wing kooks" is awfully pejorative in my point of view.
A supposed objective journalist falling flat on his face to worship their 'messiah' Barack Obama would be a good example of being a left wing kook.

If they want to give their opinion fine, I don't care, I do mind when they report their opinion as news.

Another example of a left wing kook would be Michael Moore.
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,