View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #69
GarfieldJL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiX View Post
You see? Both sides, both conservative and liberal news stations both report their news with biased filler.
At least the conservative station which there is only 1 compared to at least 5 liberal ones is honest about when it gives an opinion. The liberal media stations seem to think their opinions are the gospel truth and anyone that doesn't agree with them is evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiX
If you would accuse MSNBC as having a liberal bias, then you can also accuse Fox News as having a conservative bias.
You could argue that but the despite what certain studies show, their own data shows them to be bald-faced liars.

http://www.journalism.org/node/13436

Looks to me Fox News was a lot better at election coverage. I really don't care what their analysis says, I am just looking at the numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiX
But to the point: Would a liberal or a conservative be considered un-American if he/she has different views than the current government?
If they are being completely dishonest I'd say they are unamerican and the liberal media has been so blatently dishonest this year, Sean Hannity is right, "Journalism died in this country in 2008."
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,