View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 07:38 PM   #71
GarfieldJL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Avery View Post
Isn't that what you are doing right now? Preaching your opinion as gospel and telling us they are evil?
I haven't said all liberals are evil, seriously that's just plain stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Avery
I've listened to Rush and Savage. They are far from being below finger pointing and hate speech. You are just favoring those on your side of the Black White board and ignoring the blatant bias that your own media outlets and talk show hosts have.
Yeah I heard about some of the "hate" speech, I haven't listened to Savage but Rush I have listened to and I've noticed a lot of the charges of hate speech directed towards minorities was literally made up by the people bashing him.

Rush has never cheered when someone fell and broke their hip, the left wing nuts did when it happened to Nancy Reagan! The so called "hate speech" on the right is usually nothing compared to what the far left does on a regular basis.

Quote:
You have already admitted they are conservative talk shows. Why don't you also admit they are biased towards their own cause and will exaggerate and twist words like anyone that wants to make people believe their opinion? What makes your talk show hosts so much more credible than the others?
Difference between talk show and evening news, the evening news is supposed to try to be as objective as possible. Rush is honest about his opinions, the evening news on MSNBC tries to report their opinions as though it was what actually happened when it wasn't. That's why Rush is more trustworthy than MSNBC.

Quote:
The liberals call you "evil". Well the conservatives call the liberals un-american traitors.
I haven't called liberals in general that, I've been rather specific when referring to the media or specific individuals and normally I'm just saying they are not only biased but they are flat out dishonest. This year the mainstream media betrayed the American people to further their ideaology, pure and simple. They deliberately didn't dig into Obama's past while coming up with phony stories concerning McCain. Or did a hit job on Hillary Clinton, I really can't stand her, but the media calling her daughter a very derogatory word which I will not repeat is simply unacceptable.

Quote:
Look when we were fighting in World War II we had to ration things here at home to further the war effort.
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,