View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 03:24 PM   #15
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
I want a Star Wars strategy game, which includes all the major timelines and conflicts from canon (except the Vong War and most of the other Post-Episode 6 ones, obviously). It would have actual resource management and strategy (rather than the luke-warm pansy stuff they had in Empire at War). I'd also like a system of advancing technologies that a person could actually take seriously.

And a remake of the Dark Forces saga. That includes from Dark Forces one up through Jedi Academy, with a gaming engine that a person could take seriously nowadays (meaning something other than the Quake 3 engine). Add a host of weapons and other sorts of features, plus two or three games' worth of additional levels of what Kyle Katarn was doing in between the games. Top it off which the option to continue JKA's storyline after the dark side ending.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,