Thread: Laziness
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 07:17 PM   #9
Web Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litofsky View Post
Perhaps so, but I meant "laziness" in the sense that people take the easiest way out in a situation, unless otherwise acted upon.
This was not clarified at any point prior to my post, therefore, so no, that is not what you meant.

Quote:
Most opinions are derived from one's definition of the debated issue. Again, in this thread, I meant laziness "in the sense that people take the easiest way out in a situation, unless otherwise acted upon."
Again, if this is what you meant, I suspect you either failed to imbue with the psychic-powers necessary to deduce this from your topic statement of "here's a quote: discuss", or you did not say what you mean.

Quote:
Again, not the sense I meant "lazy" in.
Then for future reference: try to say what you mean.

If I seem upset, it's because I am. If you don't say what you mean, how can I be expected to understand what you mean to say?

Addendum: you took the easy way out, IMO, a "lazy" way, of only putting down the minimum of what was necessary, and therefore, caused exactly what you were thinking about, a failure, in this case: to communicate, based on a person: you, being lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanir View Post
Lazy people do get their just deserts: little empowerment. However they do tend to cause quite a bit of extra work for everyone else, for no good reason and little achieved.
That is exactly how I feel about this topic right now.

"So if you go to Washington, it's buildings clean and nice. Bring a pack of matches...and we'll burn the White House twice!"

"Nobody's talking about extermination. No one ever does. They just do it." - Magneto

"Don't solicit for your sister, that's not nice, unless you get a good percentage of her price."
Web Rider is offline   you may: quote & reply,