View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 05:33 PM   #96
Yar-El
Banned

Current Game: The Witcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litofsky View Post
So, he's not even in office yet, and he "can't deliver?" I prefer to look it as Obama's acting before he can even change things yet, and not waiting until the first day to get started. Kudos to him for taking the initiative before even taking office.
Don't you find that to be a problem? He made a big promise that helped get him elected; however, his plan to reform healthcare seems to have hit a wall.

Quote:
So, he's not even in office yet, and he "can't deliver?" I prefer to look it as Obama's acting before he can even change things yet, and not waiting until the first day to get started. Kudos to him for taking the initiative before even taking office.
He is acting, and he is failing. What else does he need to do?

Quote:
In your opinion, that is. In my opinion, he's saying, "Before I officially take office, I'd like the populace's opinion on what your healthcare system should be."
Obama was the guy with a plan, right? Why does he need our input if he was voted into office based upon people believing in his plan? I thought he had all the answers for creating a Universal Healthcare system?
Yar-El is offline   you may: quote & reply,