View Single Post
Old 11-17-2001, 11:01 PM   #1
Wacky_Baccy

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Post Pants. Very funny pants.

I found this site by accident during some pointless browsing- http://wso.williams.edu/~rfoxwell/starwars/SWPants.htm and thought i should share it with you...

Quote from site:

Star Wars "Pants" Lines
This probably takes some explaining. I recently received an e-mail containing several Star Wars quotes that sounded funny when a key word was replaced with "pants". I do not know who first came up with the idea or who originated the forward. When I got the e-mail, I spent a good hour thinking up additional quotes. It proved to be a fun and rewarding experience. It was, in fact, the best way of putting off term papers I have seen to date. What follows is the fruit of my--and many other people's--labour.
[/quote]

Some of my favs-

I find your lack of pants disturbing. --Darth Vader, SW

You are unwise to lower your pants. --Darth Vader, RJ

Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your pants. --Han, RJ

I recognized your foul pants when I was brought on board. --Leia, SW

A tremor in the pants. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master. --Darth Vader, SW.

Hey, don't worry. Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this. --Han, RJ

Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers who drop their pants at the first sign of an Imperial cruiser. --Greedo, SW

How long have you had these pants? About three or four seasons. They're up for sale if you want them. --Stormtrooper, Luke, and Ben, SW

I want them alive. No pants. --Darth Vader, ESB.

Knowing my luck, you've probably all seen these b4, but i hope some are new to you
P.S.- follow the link for a whole load more!
W_B

I miss digl. ...I found digl!

Last edited by Wacky_Baccy; 04-03-2003 at 04:29 PM.
Wacky_Baccy is offline   you may: quote & reply,