Thread: [WIP] K1 Enhancement Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 01:06 PM   #191
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christos K View Post
About the chiss thing maybe the eyes could be a couple of shades greyer they seem to evil or Sithy.
Clearly my flu is getting to me as I'm going to have one of my rare harsh moments: generally your posts in this thread have been pointless - and just constantly bug SA with what are frankly pointless questions and revealed you hadn't bothered to read the rest of the the thread as you bugged SA about doing things he was already going to do. Now I'm sorry but as a skinner generally a criticism that comes in a post that short tends to be something I wouldn't listen to. I generally have a rule that if someone fails to put enough effort into a post, then should they be listened too?

As regards your general complaint, Chiss look like this; http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../77/Thrawn.jpg if they are evil or not is irrelevant as their race 'looks' mean. Not that you can really tell that much from appearances, after all Ted Bundy was a rather good looking fellow, and Winston Churchill looks like an ugly dog.

[/End Rant]

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,