View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 09:24 PM   #14
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png

Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikinor View Post
I don't see anything wrong with being "right wing". I'd actually commend him for sticking up for what he believes because it seems pretty obvious that he's outnumbered.
Go read his posts in the Kavar's Corner section of the KotOR forum, he spouts off the same thing in almost every post about how there's a vast left wing media conspiracy then goes on to cite blogs and Fox News, and he's even denied the latter when it disagrees with him. I don't have a problem with anyone being right wing -- my father is a fiscal conservative -- but he refuses to acknowledge anything that doesn't jive with his world view and turns 90% of the threads he posts in to how every media outlet in the world except the blogs he subscribes to and half of what Fox News says is a lie.

I don't want a spur of the moment comment to turn into this big thing, but I can and will back it up.

"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may: quote & reply,