Thread: Dragon Age
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 04:50 PM   #45
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Priestly, Community Coordinator
We wanted to give the community a heads-up on a recent decision to move the launch of Dragon Age: Origins for the PC to the last half of 2009. That’s a change from the previously announced date of March 2009.

Why is this happening? Both EA and BioWare are really excited about the potential of the game on both PC and consoles and we want to ensure we deliver a blockbuster, AAA BioWare-quality title - as the game is shaping up so well already. An incredible amount of time and effort has gone into Dragon Age: Origins and this extra time will ensure we deliver the quality kind of launch you have come to expect from our games.

At BioWare, our fans and community have always been top priority, so we wanted to you to hear this news from us first. Please discuss this topic here: Click Here.
I have heard two rumors for the reason of the delay. The first being consolization of the game. Secondly that until 6 months ago the the game was being developed by inexperienced people.

{snip} * Edit: PCGamer has an interesting article about the game in its March 2009 edition

* as interesting as it is, this is copyrighted material

Not all those who wander are lost.-J.R.R. Tolkien

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but by it I see everything else - C.S. Lewis

Last edited by Darth333; 02-04-2009 at 08:16 PM. Reason: link removed
Arátoeldar is offline   you may: