View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 10:32 AM   #33
Rogue Nine
*static*

Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRevan View Post
This is supposed to be an rp, things in rp's, technically, because they not part of the story line, don't have to make sense. O.o

Again, this is supposed to be an rp, I shouldn't have a limitation on how many techniques I use to bring down an enemy. Not to mention like I've stated before I'm a KAGE ranked ninja, unless they too are Kage ranked ninja or VERY close to Kage ranked ninja, like a high level Jounin or a Chunin that has a special ability that makes them VERY strong, I should be able to defeat them without much of a hassle. Also, btw, so far I've used like 2 techniques, my sharingan and shadow walker techniques, the rest was sheer strength.

Also, could we please drop the questions and technicalities... please, I love anime, I LOVE to RP and I was looking forward to a nice intense RP here with you guys and it's starting to get to the point where I just wanna kill off my character and not RP here mainly because of all of this. So please... stop it. I don't wanna sound like a jerk, which I know I probably do, but this is supposed to be an RP, RP's are supposed to be fun, so lets just have some fun.
It would do well for you to read the DTC Forum Rules. Specifically the ones that deal with godmoding, because your posts in the RP thread definitely fit that criteria. Your character is ridiculously overpowered and leaves no room to play with others. In addition, Phantom Knight is the Thread Master, so what he says goes. If you don't like it, you're free to leave. Don't make the RP experience miserable for everyone else just because you want to be 'OMG SUPAR POWR'D EVIL LADY WHO CAN KILL YOU WITH A THOUGHT.' It's sad and pathetic.

have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may: quote & reply,