View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 09:40 PM   #35
LadyRevan
Rookie

Current Game: Kingdom Hearts II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine View Post
It would do well for you to read the DTC Forum Rules. Specifically the ones that deal with godmoding, because your posts in the RP thread definitely fit that criteria. Your character is ridiculously overpowered and leaves no room to play with others. In addition, Phantom Knight is the Thread Master, so what he says goes. If you don't like it, you're free to leave. Don't make the RP experience miserable for everyone else just because you want to be 'OMG SUPAR POWR'D EVIL LADY WHO CAN KILL YOU WITH A THOUGHT.' It's sad and pathetic.
Rogue, we just resolved this issue. I agreed to slow my character down a bit by letting some of her attacks injure her. Not to mention, not to spoil any mysterious surprises I have in store for this RP, but my character may be taking a turn at this point in the story line.

Also, who said that I'm a "OMG SUPAR POWR'D EVIL LADY WHO CAN KILL YOU WITH A THOUGHT" ??? As far as I know I NEVER stated that my character was super powered.... she CAN be killed... she CAN be hurt, you just have to know how to do it.

Anyway, this is besides the point, I've already promised to tone it down so lets just leave it at that.

I'm his broken doll, He's my maestro. I'm her nee-chan.. I'm they're heavenly sin..

Quote:
"Misa: I couldn't DREAM of a world without light! Ryuzaki(L): Yes, that would be quite dark."
Mood/Music:
"Tsukiakari no Michishirube Quite/Thinking"
LadyRevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,