View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 01:14 PM   #40
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
I'd like to point out that we'll probably end up having around 20 to even 40 badges at the most once we make all of them... well ideally I'd like them to be that many. Also, there are certain badges which will probably be award multiple times (at least we're talking about that as a possibility)... I think people shouldn't really be concerned about things like the 10 year badge replacing the normal veteran badge. Once we get the system running at 100% all of these seemingly big issues aren't going to seem important anymore.
Well it's not really a that big of an issue, it's just why not take in a few ideas outside the admin and mods while you're still creating the system?

Quote:
Also, we're also planning on having some badges where members can nominate other members to get this badge... and provide evidence as to why they should get that badge. I think that should alleviate some fears people may have about it being about who sucks up to the moderators.
thats a good idea
I'd just like to nominate (now) Kjo for his whoring up the various forums with his "Kjo Round's" a few years back :P

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,