View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #81
Aliryn
Rookie

Current Game: Bouncing around.
Er, are the commoners standing around on the
spoiler:
Coruscant main street
supposed to not say anything at all? I mean, I've encountered that a lot in this game, but . . . only a very few of them--
spoiler:
like the Chancellor's pilot, an Irodorian merc, and a Mandalorian
--who all have dialogue cutscene tree things instead of just the box in the corner--say anything at all. It just seems a bit . . . unnatural. I looked in the Override folder and at the dlg module things under KotOR Tool, but didn't see much, so maybe it's just not there.

So, just wondering.

Side note: I don't know if it's a bug for me, or whether it's just not in this mod, but I can't change my party except by reentering the ship and leaving again. And you can't equip party members on
spoiler:
the Eagle

Is it my game, or is it just not integrated into this mod?

I'd really appreciate any answers! ^_^

"I want to see how your green ideals would change the country that was built up by that King Bradley, who doesn't even fear God." —Arakawa Hiromu, Fullmetal Alchemist
I prefer to look on the future as something which is not written in stone. —Star Trek: The Next Generation
'So that is the King of Rohan!' said Pippin in an undertone. 'A fine old fellow. Very polite.' —J.R.R. Tolkien,
The Lord of the Rings
Remember: Pink drummer bunnies are fascist. And may Pepsi fill your soul.

Last edited by Aliryn; 02-11-2009 at 10:27 PM. Reason: My grammar went blank for a moment.
Aliryn is offline   you may: