Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliryn View Post
Er, are the commoners standing around on the
spoiler:
Coruscant main street
supposed to not say anything at all?
The 'commoners' were actually a very late addition to the game. Basically Coruscant just looked a bit too empty and I had to fill it up with something.

I've actually reflected on this and decided I would have prefered the planet a little smaller. Probably just the market street with the landing pads at one end, the slums at the other, and both the temple and senate connected to the one street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliryn View Post
Side note: I don't know if it's a bug for me, or whether it's just not in this mod, but I can't change my party except by reentering the ship and leaving again.
It's alright. That's the way it's meant to be. It just made creating alot of the quests easier if you can control/restrict the player sometimes. I may alter it in a patch, I'm not sure. I think it depends what it interferes with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_ Tyvokka View Post
I am having a problem on Coruscant.

Show spoiler
If you talk to one of the two guards standing side by side, they should give you access to the senate floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku360 View Post
QUESTION

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Show spoiler

I'd really like to know!!!!!!
It's a 'relaxed' version of Lucius Dei by immediate music. The more dramtic one gets used when

spoiler:
Kannos destroys his planet

Check on youtube if you want the full thing, there's lots of immediate music stuff there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druganator View Post
yea i know that i guess i worded it strangely. i cannot get the green jawa to use his own powers they do not even show up where they should
Beyond reinstalling the override, I'm not too sure what to suggest for that.

In case your missing it, there aren't descriptions just pictures of the creatures.

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC : THE JEDI MASTERS
PLAY THE TOTAL CONVERSION MOD NOW! . | If you're interested, my almighty fanfic can be read here.
Trex is offline   you may: