View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 03:55 AM   #451
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: just modding TSL
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan23 View Post
Production is going well, I have slowed down the speed of my module building since I'm looking for a new job.
I wish you lots of success for your search.

In the meantime, I'm still plugging away at characters. I'll probably be slowing down soon too, to concentrate on my upcoming wedding.

For the mo-ment, I have some new screeeen-shots

First up, Corellian soldiers and officers, now with 3 different ranks each. I've also darkened the officer jacket, since the green was too saturated.
Show spoiler

Next, I've been secretly working on some Mandalorian armour. I'm not going to identify them right now (I'll leave that up to Logan23, since he's in charge of the surprises in the script). I will say that the one on the far left is made for yours truely (note the logo on his shoulder pauldron) since there isn't any story for him yet.
Show spoiler

Show spoiler

I've been playing around with the models as well, so that they will have unique looks. Mostly I've changed the helmets and shoulder pauldrons (the only standard model is the crimson one).

Well, I hope that keeps your intrest for a bit

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -

Last edited by redrob41; 04-10-2014 at 08:52 PM. Reason: direct images instead of thumbnails
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,