View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 06:01 PM   #28
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adavardes View Post
You can show that favouritism privately, on your own time, in your personal profile conversations, via private message, or on an instant messenger. This was done in a way that excluded anyone else on a public forum, raising themselves above the others, and I'm tired of having this simplified when it's by no means an innocent thing.
But you're not excluded from the public forum. You have free reign to post anywhere you want in any public forum. You have free reign to talk and reply to whoever you want. You can make friends or not make friends with as many people you want, whenever you want. You can dictate when you want to come on and when you want to go off. If you don't have anything to say in a thread or there is a thread that doesn't interest you, you don't have to post in it.

Also, on behalf of everyone of the Rogue Squadron forums, I am deeply sorry we left you out of everything that goes on in that forum and for all the shameless display of favouritism towards the people who frequent that place.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Lynk Former is offline   you may: