View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 06:29 PM   #139
EnderWiggin
Sine Amore Nihil Est Vita

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-El View Post
I know of three people on that list who should have been banned, and I know who comes to their defence on a daily basis.
You seem to be disagreeing with yourself here. Is there favoritism or not? Also, if you have some sort of evidence that I or any other member should be banned, speak it, and cite it, or don't bring it it up again.
Quote:
I walked away from the thread at that point. I took the deletion as your post was not good enough. I walked away with thinking my posts were not welcomed in there; thus, I glossed over Jae's reasoning behind the deletion. Why bother nominating anyone if it doesn't mater?
Baw. You got your nomination fulfilled. Why is it our problem if you choose to gloss over Jae's reasoning?
Quote:
I keep saying this to everyone. Kick people around, large amounts of people walk away, and you no longer have any forums. This goes for moderators, admins, myself, and other forumites.
Actually not true. But if you want to leave and see how it works, be my guest.

Quote:
I agree. On both counts. Moderators and admins may have extremely good reasons to delete posts; however, we all respond to actions emotionally. It gets in the way of rational reasoning, and people are driven into thinking the opposite of what is being conveyed. We end up ignoring moderator and admin posts. Why? We took offense. We then become enraged and emotional, and then the can of worms explodes.
You took offense? Sorry. Not the staff's problem.

_EW_

Hello, Pot? This is Kettle. You're black. ~ Prime

Yes, I hate you.

J7 - thanks for accepting me as part of the 'family.'
EnderWiggin is offline   you may: