View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 11:34 PM   #171
True_Avery
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qliveur View Post
@T_A: I've never threatened anyone, and you just called me a liar, which, in spite of all of my other rather glaring faults, I most certainly am not.
I did not mean for my post to be directed at you personally.

For clarification, I am speaking of rumors being passed around saying things like "TK left because J7 was made a staff member", "the mods are working against the conservatives", and others being passed through pms, profiles, posts, etc.

I apologize as it was an inappropriate comment.

And in spite of all of my glaring faults, I am not out to get any of you and as far as I know, nobody else in the staff is either.

And by "you" I mean anybody reading the post. Not you directly Quiv. I apologize for the mix up in language.

I apologize if my directness if coming across as being incredibly rude, but in all honesty I don't want you to leave and I don't believe anyone else does. That thread was made to make a joke out of a joke contest to lighten the mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-El
[exmpl - Jae Onasi came to the rescue of Emperor Devon when he harrassed a forumite, and another admin had also spoken to him. Somehow he is still sticking around?
My Visitor Messages - See all reported posts
ED has been banned. For proof, all you have to do is look at his profile. I would know as I gave him the ban personally.

Jae and J7 try their best, but it seems no matter what they do they cannot please everyone. They work a thankless job in a forum that is ripping itself apart right now.

Quite frankly, if you hate it so much the Senate is only a few clicks away. Kavars exists to be highly modded, and I understand if Senate would be a better environment.

Personally, I don't post in or read Kavars any longer.
True_Avery is offline   you may: