View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 06:08 PM   #15
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Web Rider View Post
Well there goes your noble ideas of "no political agendas", this is entirely political.
How so? Is a desire for honesty and accountability political?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Web Rider
The problems you complain about in politics have been solved,
I wasn't aware of that. Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Web Rider
your desire to continually bring up this subject is only making the situation worse.
Outside of a couple of remarks that I made months ago, when have I "continually" brought this up before the past couple of days? Please either refresh my memory, or refrain from painting me as a habitual whiner. And where's all of this "again" crap coming from? Has someone else pulled something similar? That would explain a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi View Post
My PM box is always open but you've not used it to talk to me about whatever the problem is that's bothering you in particular.
Because it feels like "ratting", which I find distasteful if not despicable, and the two or three occasions that I have taken the time to do so in the nearly three years that I've been here didn't seem to solve anything, making the whole process appear to be an unpleasant waste of time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
I can't fix a problem I don't know about, and expecting me to just know you're mad at me about something when you never tell me, and then assuming negative things about me on top of that when I never meant any such thing, is really unfair.
With all due respect: to be blunt, the last couple times I've PMed you about forum policy (how many months ago was that?), I honestly got the impression that you were blowing smoke up my ass. I didn't feel like I could trust you any more. If that was incorrect, I'm sorry that I misjudged you. Does that explain my behavior towards you sufficiently?

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: