View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 07:46 PM   #45
GarfieldJL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Avery View Post
Its hilarious how the patriot act, etc all pass under you radar, but now that the democrats are in charge you are all up in arms about every tiny detail.
The Patriot Act didn't stifle free speech like the "Fairness" Doctrine would, and I imagine you already knew that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Avery
Admit it, you're just sore because you are on the other side of the board after 8 years. Take this time to learn some empathy, as you are now in the same position that democrats were with Bush. Better yet, try being more bipartisan and you wont feel like you are being overwhelmed so much (And no, you are not bipartisan by any single definition of the word).
Any other berating comments? Seriously, Obama's been proven to lie about everything else thus far, including his promise of transparency, promise of no lobbyists, promise of ethical people in cabinet positions (most of them have tax problems).

Quote:
But if you are going to keep this up, you may as well go all the way and admit that you think half of the country is literally out to get you. The left is turning you communist, the ACLU is trying to turn you godless, and feminists are going to cage you up for being male.
That would actually be more believable than your conspiracy theory that Bush was out to take over the world.

Quote:
You may hate the left, but you are far right. Extremists are the reason extremists exist on the other side. If you want to get rid of the far left, then stop being far right. You do yourself, your party, and your opinions no good by being so far on one side of the spectrum that you downright refuse to acknowledge them as fellow human beings.
I don't hate the left, the far left is downright scary though, and that is what most Democrats in the House, Senate, and Presidency are. I honestly would rather have Hillary Clinton as President of the United States, because I feel she is more to the political center than Obama.

Quote:
Or you can ignore me again and prove me right.
How about you stop trying to insult me repeatedly, and maybe I'd respond to your posts more often.
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,