View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 10:32 PM   #51
GarfieldJL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiX View Post
That's why it's so bad; it allowed the government to take as much power as needed. Hence why they created the Department of Homeland Security, yet another agency to watch over the public, as if we didn't have enough. In a time or national emergency, order becomes disrupted, allowing for anyone to take control; it has been done in the past, it will be done again.
That isn't going to fly because Bush would still be in power if that was the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiX
Do conservative blogs count?
When they provide sources, and the sources corroborate what they say, and the source is legit and/or on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Quote:
And you're the one who likes to poke at every little association of Mr. Obama, so you're equally guilty of smearing him.
I haven't even scratched the surface on Obama's associations, and that's the scary thing. I do view some associations as being offlimits, I'm not out on a witchhunt.

Quote:
Bush? He lacks the cunning. The mastermind would be Cheney.
Again, that doesn't fly because they didn't take over the country.

Quote:
Either way, you're paranoid about a liberal president destroying America.
...so you're still on the far right.
I'm actually not being paranoid, did you hear about his Chief of Staff having tax troubles too? Excuse me but that's how many people that got by his vetting process? Either he's an incompetitent idiot or it's a pattern.

Quote:
...and yet others wish to lynch him.
That's them, I'm actually hoping that I'm wrong, but everything I've found thus far indicates that I'm right, as does his actions thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac7142 View Post
well then, since it was right after we were attacked, case closed, i guess we don't need to worry especially when there's this facist fairness thing coming down the line i mean only the president of the united states opposes it if you don't count anybody else who disagrees with it that should be our #1 priority not warrantless searches and wiretapping and the government being able to monitor almost everything you do
If that were the case, you'd be in jail by now as would half the Mainstream Media.
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,