View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 12:38 AM   #16
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
Wow, how blunt. Still a tough choice to call considering all things even without any other meaning attatched to the choices.

Well, I value life and do not romance war, personally. However I recognize inevitability of war and quite sadly a necessity for more than that of population control. I'm not saying doomsday, but all the time I am reminded of signs that $#*@ is about to hit the fan.

True it is a choice.

Innovation problem...yes and I think in general that of apathy and laziness (not to scathe or mock any recent postings elsewhere ) causing a general obliviousness--the very condition needed for disasters to start happening.

As far as the real problems...I find it odd that government and unions pay farmers not to grow...yet we must pay and extend services when the less fortunate are in need. I have an innovation for you courtesy of Native American chiefs who have a clue for the farmers and the less fortunate: have these farmers (still paid, but now) produce food that shall go to these less fortunate. It would save $$$ and feed the hungry needy. I think that might even help the environment.

Any objections here?

How about all that spare food in restaurants that is either given away for free or thrown away because it has to go? Why not have that go to local homeless shelters?

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,