View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #5
Yar-El
Banned

Current Game: The Witcher
I was listening to NBR news, and then there was a follow up on another station. Do you remember when Obama threatened to tax anyone making over $250,000 a year? Many investors and buisness owners decided to prepare for the storm, so they are holding the stock market at low levels on purpose. They are worried about the promises made by Obama on sharing the wealth; thus, companies choose to layoff people to send a message. You don't threaten the hands that feed you. China is holding onto around 5 to 6 trillion ready for investing, but they choose to follow their American counterparts. Everyone is worried about what Obama has threatened to do, so they are holding the stock market hostage. Thats what I heard. I don't know if it is true.

Someone else did a measure and traced a sell off trend starting on the exact day of when Obama was elected. It also tank $300,000 points on the day he was sworn into office. An investor said we won't see the market turn around for at least two to five years. Watch - Everytime Obama or his team talks, the stock market goes lower.
Yar-El is offline   you may: quote & reply,