Thread: Rogue_Nine
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 03:17 PM   #2
Kj°len
Resident Polak

Current Game: Monkey Island
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
1. Every day I am abused by Rogue Nine. Verbally, emotionally, sexually. I can't imagine why, since I've done nothing to offend him, but I can't stay away from him. It's like, I need the security, you know? I need to know he's there.

2. No, he's never disciplined. He attacks me like as if in a drunken stupor and causes great pain to me and my loved ones. Still, I can't find myself letting him go. I think it would hurt him more than me to stay away from him, and I don't want to hurt him.

3. For the first few days, he seemed like a genuinely friendly person. He took me in with his warm charisma and made me feel welcomed. Then his jokes and sexual jabs become more intimate... dirtier. I started to feel violated every day. But the original comfort I felt still lingers, and I can't tear myself away from him as a person.

I know that he's not the perfect person, but I think he'll change if we just show him how much he's loved. Please, he doesn't deserve punishment, just... give him some more time.

"Kj°len is a pretty cool guy. 'e doesn't afraid of anything and 'e doesn't anything about anything."
―Kj°len

* Ye Olde Harbour * Aresen *
Kj°len is offline   you may: