View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 08:37 PM   #42
GarfieldJL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qliveur View Post
Well, these past few posts have been quite educational.

I now have a better idea of what actually occurs when matter and antimatter come into close proximity with one another.
Sadly I've actually seen worse.

Anyways, my point is several universities including those that SkinWalker used as sources are facing lawsuits of discrimination against Conservatives. There have been a lot of things here recently that demonstrate just how corrupt the Education system is in the United States.

There is even a documentary out there about a teacher scolding elementry school children because they and their parents supported John McCain. (The documentary was done by people from a country in Europe I'll try to find more information on it, cause I'm going off of memory) Many of Academia have their own agenda to take down Conservatives, many want Income Redistribution.

There was another incident in Colorado that I didn't bother to look for that I can think of off the top of my head.

Additionally the Political Science department at the University I go to got in trouble for violating Federal Election Laws by using university printers to make Barack Obama fliers to post all over campus. So there is a major problem.
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,