Thread: Nar Shadaa
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 05:56 PM   #8
Chelo.-
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW01 View Post
Something to try, if you have not already, is to speak to Kaalah-Nah, the Chadra-Fan who stands just inside the area transition that leads to the Cantina, on the right when you come to the more open area at the end of the corridor. She (I think ) can tell you where you stand with the Exchange, and you can also bribe her to 'put in a word' for you - either that you don't like them (if that is the way your reputation is leading), or conversely that you do like them (or want to meet them, or something). That normally does enough when I'm ever stuck trying to get enough attention either way.

Hope that helps a bit!
The problem is, i went to the Refugee site and i killed all the Socorros and Exchange people, before the Exchange call me for a meeting, so i didn't get enough attention from them, i just went there and i killed them
So, how can i talk with Goto and where is the Captain of the crewmen in Jekk-Jekk Tarr? I didn't find him and i can't enter to the private room in the Jekk-Jekk Tarr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Admiral View Post
For the pilot license mission, you can complete the quest in a different way by speaking to the Lunar Shadow Crewmen in the flophouse on the Docks. Alternatively, you can also complete that mission by persuading the captain of the crewmen to return. You can find him in the Jekk-Jekk Tarr. If you are good at Pazaak, you can also attempt to beat the Champ. You'll need the password to the Pazaak Den, which you can get from the Chandra-Fan that SW01 mentioned.

- Star Admiral
I will try that. And, i beat the Champ in the Pazak Den, but he didn't tell me anything important, i just beat it and thats all.

So, how can i talk with Goto and where is the Captain of the crewmen in Jekk-Jekk Tarr? I didn't find him and i can't enter to the private room in the Jekk-Jekk Tarr.

Anyway, i will try to complete the quests from the Pilot Work and from the woman who needs a travel, and maybe when i finished them i can talk to Goto.

Thanks for the help!

May the force be with you.
Chelo.- is offline   you may: quote & reply,