View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 07:20 PM   #60
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png

Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
And I suppose this incident that Newsbusters picked up on isn't more than a little out of line too?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-w...tt-head-insult

Seriously, a researcher comparing Bill O'Reilly to a Nazi in one of the articles I brought up about IU, and that doesn't indicate a conflict of interest? What do they need to do for you to acknowledge that they aren't objective? Them running around without any clothes on with "I hate Conservatives" spray painted on their backsides, seriously.
You haven't shown that anyone SkinWalker cited was biased, I didn't even see their names mentioned in the articles you've linked, and from what you have linked, I'm beginning to think that your argument is simply "well they graduated from/work for a university, they have a liberal bias". If that's your argument, I'd like you to read up on Ann Coulter and Bill O'Reilly to see my counterpoints to that argument, Coulter in particular graduated from Cornell, an Ivy League school, and there is no way in hell you can say she has a liberal bias.

"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may: quote & reply,