View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 10:42 PM   #74
SkinWalker
Anthropologist

LFN Staff Member 
I noticed that you've cast a few red herrings and others have chased them. Let's bring this back on topic, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
The intelligence thing I brought up was subject to peer review as well.
We wouldn't know. You haven't cited the "thing" you brought up. What specific research are you referring to? There have been many, some of which were peer reviewed -and utterly skewered by their peers.

Quote:
Never take any study involving race or religion at face value.
Agreed. This is why I took the time to examine and evaluate the methodologies.

Quote:
Btw, an Ivy league education doesn't mean one is intelligent, it just means they studied in a particular field. There are other colleges out there.
I do not dispute this. Nor have I asserted it. Indeed, on of the studies I cited used students from community colleges in its sample. I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Quote:
I just found something else that makes you wonder what these Professors were taught:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...020603332.html

Supposedly because they didn't vote for Obama they are slavery loving racists? Excuse me, this is a College Professor shouldn't he have learned that there are other reasons one wouldn't have voted for Obama.
This has zero relevance to studies I cited. Zero.

A Hot Cup of Joe - My Blog

Not finding an intellectual challenge in the Swamp? Try the Senate Chambers!

Evolution and How We Know It's Right - Post your thoughts!
Debate Strategies & Tactics - Polish your online debate skills and offer your own advice
SkinWalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,