View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #116
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
Seriously from what I've read on my own research, the research you and SkinWalker are using is tainted.
Oh yeah? What research has that been? Aside from your irrelevant issues with the researchers past as has been repeated ad nauseum?

Quote:
Oh so it was about religious fundamentalists, not people that were merely religious and believed in God... Thanks for admitting that little tidbit.
*sigh* no, it was about all different levels of religiosity, from atheism to fundamentally religious. You would know this if you actually read the study. (Or pretty much any of our posts...)

Quote:
If he handled the data at all that includes analyzing it, the data is tainted.
So if there is ever data collected that proves the existence of your deity of choice and Nyborg looks at it it's suddenly tainted and should be thrown out?

Quote:
Actually you just admitted that your side has been misrepresenting the results of the data
Actually you just put words in my mouth. I made no such statements. Thanks for completely ignoring all of the points in my previous post though, I appreciate being proven correct when I make predictions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ET Warrior
and [you] will instead continue to declare that one past (unrelated) transgression of the researcher whose only involvement with the data was analysis completely nullifies all of it.

ET Warrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,