View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 07:25 AM   #196
Trex
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebedo View Post
When you go to etti your in the dock area. When you go to the refuge area your lightsaber, the one you get in the beginning, it Vanquishs. It might be that i equiped a dark lightsaber in the off hand though. When you get into the rufuge building the dark jedi lightsaber is in the main hand and the original is gone.
Did you doing anything in the area? My first thought is that the dark Jedi lightsaber is only usably by DS characters, and if you get too many light points it can just dissappear from your hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibelin View Post
Trex please make Bastila look younger with the patch.More than 10 years is not quite a long time.So i think her skin should be smoother.She looks too old in the mod.
I you want her back to normal, search through your override folder and delete the file P_BastilaH04.

Incidently, if you want to use Messkell's mature Bastila mod (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...ure_Look;91014), you should be able too as long as you install after TJM.

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC : THE JEDI MASTERS
PLAY THE TOTAL CONVERSION MOD NOW! . | If you're interested, my almighty fanfic can be read here.
Trex is offline   you may: