View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 11:01 PM   #62
Bokken
Wizard of Yendor

Current Game: Abandoned Realms
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJhredmo View Post
Don't expect that extent of detail, especially when it really isn't required (it's LA...)
Point taken, as an undeniable absolution.

Quote:
TSR-
I love customizations
TSR is English, you know that we've Americanized so many words with Z's.

Quote:
(like I said to Mr. blader)
It's just Bokken, bud. We're still both pretty much newbies
And I like customi[sz]ation, so maybe just one soldier to be customized? Besides, there's always room for modding...I long ago got bored with the regular soldier appearances and just completely reskinned the Empire side.

Quote:
How many clans do you think would be using the feature? I'd love if they put in some chat channels and boosted in-game community support, but it is LA...
It's so sad that every single one of us understands what you mean when you say that it is LA...I'm still hoping for the different colors between Public Chat and Team Chat. They had it in the 1.0 Patch, I think, but (for some reason (it is LA)) they got rid of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSR View Post
I don't expect any of these ideas to be implemented, but doesn't hurt to throw em around.
Precisely; this is how the forums stay alive, and it's also interesting to see just how many of the ideas we sling around on this forum will turn up in game. Not because they listen to us, you understand, but more like a kind of bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJhredmo
It is LucasArts.
Bokken is offline   you may: quote & reply,