In this second episode we talk about what games we are playing lately, zombie games, what games we want LucasArts to make, DLC issues, and more.
9 March 2009
Download page: www.lucascast.com/episode-2/
Extra information and resources:
- What games we are playing
- How 2009 is the Year of the Zombie
- Movies we are looking forward to in 2009
- What games we want LucasArts to make
- Why Download Content is becoming a bad thing
This section contains spoilers. Please listen to the podcast episode before you view the hidden area.
Games we're playing
Zombie games in 2008/2009
Movies coming in 2009
The Games we want LucasArts to make
- The games Groov mentioned at the start of this segment are... Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising Chop Till You Drop for Wii, Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil 5, House of the Dead Overkill, Dead Space, Dead Space Extraction, Half-Life 2 (sorta zombified), Shell Shock 2, Call of Duty World at War, Little Red Riding Hood Zombie BBQ and OneChanbara... certainly are a lot of zombie games in 2008 and 2009.
- Learn more about Dead Rising and Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop @ Wikipedia.
- Are we truly prepared for the REAL zombie apocalypse? Luckily this question is being discussed seriously in the media...
- No really, Call of Duty World at War really DOES have a zombie mode.
- Learn more about OneChanbara @ Wikipedia.
- Shooting minorities in Resident Evil 5 is okay if they're infected by deadly parasites...
- Learn more about Dead Space @ Wikipedia.
- Not really zombies... but learn more about Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines @ Wikipedia.
Download Content issue
Final thoughts for this episode
- That was the second time Groov forgot Lynk lolz.
Please leave us comments! Let us know what you think of the episode, and if you have any questions you want answered on the show, use our contact form
or email us at email@example.com
We hope you enjoy the show!