View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:05 AM   #31
GarfieldJL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Avery View Post
With whom exactly?
Well considering they want to have Obama's babies and have spouses working in the Obama administration, that's a pretty blatent conflict of interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikinor
I don't want to hijack this or anything, but someone please, please, please tell me that that Conservapedia site is a joke. Please!
I have no clue, I hadn't heard of them till today.

Quote:
As for the wikipedia issue. It's not a matter of big importance to me. I mean sure it's a little odd and if it is the staff removing the information(which is supposedly true information) then it is unprofessional. But it is their site and they are allowed to do with it what they like.
They are supposed to be an online encyclopedia, not a propaganda pulpit for the DNC.

Quote:
And, I don't want to be mean or flame you like "everyone else" but could you try and include links to news sources other than Fox?
Because the "mainstream media" is refusing to cover anything that makes the 'annointed one' look bad. Furthermore, a lot of the reporters in the mainstream media want to have Obama's babies. Last but not least, as I pointed out in another thread many reporters have spouses that work for the Obama Administration which is another conflict of interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Avery
With whom exactly?
So let me get this straight you consider attacking a child of a candidate that happens to be a toddler to be remotely legitimate?
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,