View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:51 AM   #35
True_Avery
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
You posted an article about a journalist complimenting Michelle Obama, not the President. Michelle has nothing to do with the government, and simply has the title of first lady. What do you expect them to do? Mock her? Just because they compliment his wife doesn't mean they want to get in bed with either of them.

Good job pulling a bull example out of the air to present a bull argument, not only missing the message of the article but completely mixing up who they were talking about.

I honestly thought you had pulled up some little article about a journalist who had a crush on Obama. What I find is a blog page by one of CNN's journalist complimenting his WIFE on her style, grace, etc. I seriously can't believe how low you will go to skew facts.

I suggest you don't mention this baseless red herring again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
Have they been critical of people, yes? Have they targetted children of political candidates that are under 2 years of age, no. That would be MSNBC.
Not attacking children doesn't save them from the blatant bias and attacks the have done over the years themselves. I seem to remember them calling out Obama on not being an American Citizen and cheating his way in?

Fox is as low as MSNBC is. They just happen to be on different ladders on their way down.

I also find it interesting that whenever someone calls you on Fox News, you throw MSNBC out as a strawman, never actually taking on the Fox News part of the argument. MSNBC is biased and we can both agree on that, so I don't need you continuously pointlessly pointing it out when it doesn't need to be.

Last edited by True_Avery; 03-10-2009 at 01:04 AM.
True_Avery is offline   you may: quote & reply,