View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #40
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
I'm talking about reporters admitting and swooning that they want to sleep with Obama.
Well, who wouldn't swoon over his glistening pectorals? I somehow suspect that Mrs. Obama would kick some butt if anyone tried to get close to sleeping with him.

Wikipedia is a good starting point for finding real history sources, but as far as legitimate history, it's a tertiary source at best and should not be relied on as anything other than that for any historical topic. As long as the Obama wiki entry is subject to editing, it's going to be suspect because people can do malicious edits and comments from both liberal and conservative sources. Wiki has never been a good historical source for anything, even if it's useful for some facts and basic information, so I'm not sure what all the excitement is that the entry changes.

Edit: Sorry Skinwalker--didn't see that you'd posted essentially the same thing.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 03-10-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,