View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:21 PM   #46
Yar-El
Banned

Current Game: The Witcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine View Post
This still does not address mimartin's post. You are simply spouting the same things you have been spouting since the beginning of this thread. When someone makes an argument, all you do is say 'well, see here's your problem' and then regurgitate the same tired rhetoric you've been spewing all over this forum.

This is a dishonest and fallacious tactic and does not speak well of your skills, integrity and rationality as a debater.
Lets cutdown on the personal attacks. This is why several arguements go the wrong way, so lets agree to not enter into this type of regression. Comments like this gets visitors upset, and then you have a back and forth engagement of attacks. If you don't agree with his process, only make comments on his evidence. Don't attack him personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine View Post
OH JESUS THE MARXIST ELLIPSIS ARE OUT TO GET ME THEY'RE OPPRESSING ME AND ARE GONNA TAKE AWAY MY RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS AND ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH
I would appreciate it if you don't call me a Marxist. I wouldn't call you something on a personal level.
Yar-El is offline   you may: quote & reply,