View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:45 PM   #50
Rogue Nine
Four Eyes

Current Game: Pokeymans
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-El View Post
Lets cutdown on the personal attacks. This is why several arguements go the wrong way, so lets agree to not enter into this type of regression. Comments like this gets visitors upset, and then you have a back and forth engagement of attacks. If you don't agree with his process, only make comments on his evidence. Don't attack him personally.
I simply summarized what he was doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-El
I would appreciate it if you don't call me a Marxist. I wouldn't call you something on a personal level.
I was poking fun at the fact you didn't give an example for your fifth point, but merely left an ellipsis. I was not calling you a Marxist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-El View Post
Rogue Nine is also a Administrator. He/she might be correct, but he/she must represent the intergirty of these forums. Garfield might be wrong in his approach, but that doesn't mean he deserves a personal attack. They are two grown adults, and they both should exercise some restraint. I don't want this thread to be closed because of them.
Nobody asked you to be a moderator, so stop trying to play one. Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
Actually it's more of I switched bases without making a transition. Not sure where I personally attacked you though?

Anyways sorry if you took anything personal, that's not my intent and I will concede your point on the Texas secession item. Should have remembered the events that took place during reconstruction following the Civil War.
Good, you admit that you completely switched topics and you conceded the point that mimartin was making. That is an appropriate response to his post.

have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may: quote & reply,