Thread: Shinobi
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:20 PM   #224
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Karela watched as the mysterious thing ran at her.

I have no clue what that thing is, I can't get a good look at it!

Right now, it's as strong as we are and it's chakra aura just keeps growing, we need to take this thing out now!

Your right.

Before Karela could even bring up her hands to form a Jutsu, the shadowy beast lunged at her.

Whoah! That thing is fast!

Dodge it!

I'm trying!

Karela dodged left and right but the thing seemed to be three moves ahead of her.

It's way to fast!

Karela staggered as the beast managed to land a glancing blow on the left side of her head.

"Shadow Clone Justu!"

Nearly fifteen shadow clones appeared in various puffs of smoke in front of the beast.

The beast paused and then reared back it's head and unleashed a scream that nearly shattered Karela's ears. The clones, unable to withstand the sheer force of the sonic attack vanished as quickly as they had appeared.

W-What is this thing?

We need to leave, this thing is nearly as powerful as the Nine-Tailed Demon fox now...

Karela was about to respond when the beast struck at her legs, Karela couldn't help but scream in pain.

I can't move! My legs...I think it busted my legs!

The beast arched it's head back and unleashed another scream. Then it turned around and ran back toward the Land Of Waterfalls.

No!

Karela screamed as she was sent flying into a large grouping of trees, and then she saw no more as her vision went dark.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,