View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #48
SW01
3 Years in the Lurk

Current Game: Real Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA:SWcity View Post
Still, being a VC lover (obviously, if you can't already tell by my name )
I suppose I ought to get VCS before it dissappears off the bargain shelves and ends up only on the internet for a wallet raping price.
Perhaps, but I advise you to try to get it for (at most) half the original RRP - and keep all expectations quite low. There was one bug in particular that irked me - cars disappearing from some garages. Whether or ot that was fixed for PS2 I don't know!

Quote:
I am going to crack open that Mafia in my cabinet for my PC, once I tire of KOTOR 2.
Do, absolutely. It's great fun - and the Freeride/Freeride Extreme modes really make it!

Quote:
GTA 4 is MAJOR cool.
It really is.

Quote:
Too bad I cannot afford all the parts and whatnot for subscriptions to XBOX360 LIVE...because I'd download the expansion Lost and the Damned--about 10-20 additional hours of gameplay and a few other things not available in the regular GTA4.
Accursed Microsoft XBox thing...

Quote:
You will be SO envious to hear this, but at a local flea market I bought it [Mafia] for a helluva deal. Box in good shape, CDs nearly perfect.
I remember that in another thread! And yes, I was very envious of your good fortune. Still, I managed to find my PC version for about £5, so not too bad!

SW01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,