View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 08:11 PM   #29
EnderWiggin
Sine Amore Nihil Est Vita

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
Agreed, actually I would argue that people that believe in God are discriminated against here.
Here as in LF? Disagree. I know there are a bunch of us Christians wandering around here, and I've never been discriminated against. Of course, I've never brought religion into a debate thread, so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
I take offense to comments like people not being as intelligent as someone else based on beliefs .... saying people aren't as intelligent because they believe in God is in my view Religious Discrimination. And that is what I'm referring to.
Luckily it was a normative claim based off of objective evidenced and thoroughly backed in a research study

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
Someone posted a study saying Atheist have higher IQ than people of Faith. I saw nothing that stated an individual Christian was less intelligent that and individual Atheist. Since the data was empirical I also found no argument with the study’s conclusion.

I am a Christian and I found nothing offensive about the study or other members’ remarks.

@below - I read that the first ten times you wrote that, I also read skinwalker reply.
QFEEEEEEE.

_EW_

Hello, Pot? This is Kettle. You're black. ~ Prime

Yes, I hate you.

J7 - thanks for accepting me as part of the 'family.'
EnderWiggin is offline   you may: quote & reply,