View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 03:10 PM   #40
leXX
Forum Mum

10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LF Jester LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Groovy View Post
And yes, leXX DID own me with her comment "Groovy, why do you game?"

The only reason I let that slide is that many people don't understand my approach towards video games. I am a "recreational" gamer. Not a true competitive gamer. I seek video games as a source of entertainment, not for competition. If you see my xbox live profile it even states in my bio "I may suck at most games, but I am here to have fun, which is what games were intended for, so deal with it!" That pretty much states it all. I have not "ranked on a server" since SWBFII came out for the original XBOX. That was one of few games that ever came natural to me, and I enjoyed every damn bit of it. leXX and I go way back to the days of Jedi Academy where we used to spar off saber only duels in the Matrix Dojo. And yeah, she used to kick my ass back then too! leXX has always been more of a "GAMER" than me which is why I chose her to be on this show. What is more interesting than a good looking British female gal that can kick your ass online at any game? That's why I will let her insult me pretty much whenever. leXX rules!
Grooves knows I wasn't being vindictive or anything, we go waaaaay back. I hope noone else thinks that I was either. Just having a laugh with him because he always say "I suck at it". That doesn't mean I think he sucks, because I don't. He could probably kick my ass at a hell of a lot of games.

Man I miss Hermes Place Matrix Dojo and Jah. Those were some good times.

And Grooves, you're gonna make me cry dammit!

*kiss*

Some really great suggestions here. We will definately be discussing some of them in Episode #3, so stay stuned, and keep them coming.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiX View Post
I want leXX to give an oral presentation on how to eat a Cadbury Creme Egg.
You wish.

Being human totally sucks most of the time.
Videogames are the only thing that
make life bearable.
- Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

Add me on: XBL | PSN | Last.fm | Steam
leXX is offline   you may: