View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #78
Tommycat
>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
I highly doubt this is leading to a new secession movement.

Those that don't think the government is overstepping it's bounds REALLLLLY need to look at what has been going on. Or do you support the USA PATRIOT ACT. Hey just because it was primarily supported by Republicans, and I happen to be a Republican, doesn't mean it isn't relevant. In fact it is even more relevant now. When you combine that over-reaching with further over-reaching being done by this administration it should worry anyone in this country that enjoys their liberty.

It is rather funny that people somehow feel ok with removing the right to keep and bear arms. It won't stop criminals from getting them. Heck I can make my own black powder. Anyone can. And making a black powder firearm is not that difficult(I did). It is one of our rights, regardless of how easy it is to skirt prohibition(hehe funny how that word seems rather appropriate) of firearms. How long will it be until another right gets taken away?

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,