View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #11
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Current Game: The Old Republic
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
I'm talking about this comic, not TSL. I see nothing original here, save for a few random minutiae in the storyline. They screwed up big time in the visual department here with rip-off Imperial uniforms, rip-off soldier armor on both sides, who knows what else in the future, not to mention the collection of one-liners they try to pass off as dialogue.
You said Star Wars, I thought you were talking about Star Wars as a whole. My bad.

I agree with what you and adamqd said. The whole thing is painful to watch. I'm not complaining about the art, to be honest, only with the designs of the armor, like I said before. But the whole treaty between Jedi and Sith is indeed one of the most incomprehensible decisions by story writers in this universe. Normally, I'd wait to judge something until I've seen the whole picture, but I don't think there's anything here that can possibly justify this action.

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,