View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 04:11 AM   #68
Tommycat
>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
Official GSS web site
http://www.norc.org/GSS+Website

And ET, I am quite aware of the history function, however since that was on my laptop, I prefer to have it automatically purge the history.

Sam, Yes, I was also in the military. When I first signed up I was an atheist(please note that spelling is not tied to intelligence at all, but thank you for showing me how much of a nit picker you are). In fact it wasn't until a few years after I had gotten out of the service that I became spiritual again.

As for the graduation rates, I wish I could find the study again.. I think I hit a perfect google search, then the browser crash. I apologize for not having that source available. In fact, I may have been looking at another study. One stating either Liberal or Democrat graduation rates versus Conservative or Republican. And no, I'm not looking that one up either. I am not doing my thesis on this subject, so I refuse to sit there and play the source game.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,