View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #70
GarfieldJL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET Warrior View Post
Well then please forgive us if we don't want to just take you on your word that you saw on some unnamed website that atheists drop out of high school at a higher rate than theists.

It is not reasonable to make definitive claims about statistics like that if you've no numbers to back them up.
If Tommycat said he had a source, then Tommycat had a source, and it'd probably be a better source than the one you guys are using where the head researcher has a record of tampering with research data.

And SkinWalker I want your word that you will take responsibility if I get in trouble for citing examples, cause I will not set myself up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinWalker
I can't imagine what use I'd have for such a study. You'd like that since it creates a strawman you can more easily knock down. Using such a study would be irrational so I stick to being rational. I accuse you of being irrational because you're not demonstrating otherwise.
Your actions contradict your words, otherwise you wouldn't be using the study you are using as a reference.
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,