View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 05:12 PM   #74
GarfieldJL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
This is true. I once used the IRS website as my source and a member said I did not know what I was talking about even though it was right there in black and white on the government own web site. I really wish I could remember who that member was that said the IRS web site was invalid, although at least now I know it must have been an Atheist, most likely Achilles then.
You didn't post up the IRS page if I recall, and that was my bad due to prior experience I've had with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin
Who started this thread?
Though the first post is mine, this thread was split off another thread by SkinWalker, I would have given this thread a different title and started this entirely different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin
Perhaps the same person that said a government website was invalid when it disproved their point.
Again you didn't post the source if I remember correctly, where-as the person in the case I'm referring to did. And what I remember from my business law class contradicted some of what you claimed, so at the time since you had no sources posted I was going to rely on my knowledge of the topic.
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,